Home Forums 16 to 1 Mine WARNING !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Who’s crashing the website? Hmmmn, let’s see. Could it be a “rabbit” or a “hare” perhaps?

-Fred M Cain

SCOOP
    Participant

WHO IS CRASHING THIS WEBSITE? WHY WOULD SOMEONE CRASH THIS GOLD PRODUCING COMPANY’S VOICE THAT REACHES BEYOND ALLEGHANY AND ITS SHAREHOLDERS?

Sometimes it accepts input but mostly is doesn’t. Scoop reports the August 31,2019 annual meeting was a good time for all.

Michael Miller
    Participant

test

Michael Miller
    Participant

DEAR FELLOW SHAREHOLDERS,

I’ve heard reports of phone calls and letters seeking your shares for $0.20 a share. The buyers are hostile to Original Sixteen to One Mine, Inc. Some shareholders, current and past directors and management know they enacted a “loan-to-own” move to bankrupt our Company. As its lender, they would acquire our property. I refer to this smarmy group as the “Triumvirate”. You are making a huge financial mistake if you succumb to this offer. Regaining a public market place, an equitable and evenhanded one, continues high on our list of “to do” goals. That will be a much better time to consider selling your interest in our future.

A group of proposed and existing shareholders are ready to beat the $0.20 share offer. As your President and significant shareholder, I have zero interest in selling my shares. Additionally, I strongly advise you against selling at this time. I am prepared to confront the Triumvirate on August 31, 2019. Briefly:

ACTS & EVIDENCE Intentional Interference by Silicon Valley Triumvirate: Carl BERG, Quartzview Corporation,Roger Haas:
    Making false claims of violations to: Mine Safety Health Administration; California OSHA; Nevada County Sheriff office; Sierra County Sheriff office; State Fund Compensation Insurance; Superior Court of the State of California Sierra County; California Central Water agency.

Libel and slandering President Michael Miller and others; solicited our employees favors; lied about environmental degradation by dumping rocks illegally into Kanaka Creek, allowing gold high-grading, drug use, mismanagement; threaten lawsuits harassment; placed surveillance cameras on mine property.

Hired professional geologist to prepare false and misleading accusations about the mine, its operations and our Company ; hired private investigator firm (California Private Investigation License No. 27223) to lead a fired miner into false and misleading observations. Investigators Morgan and Salfen presented themselves as government representatives.

Tortious interference, also known as intentional interference with contractual relations, occurred as Triumvirate intentionally damages business relationships.

Triumvirate’s tortious acts prevented the Company from successfully maintaining business relationships, one example of many: the resignation of Director Scott Robertson. Damages occur when conduct intentionally causes a second party not to enter into a business relationship. Such conduct is termed tortious interference with prospective business relations, expectations, or advantage or with prospective economic advantage. Triumvirate wants a trophy, Sixteen to One mine.

Our License Agreement with Triumvirate is an economic relationship with reasonably, probable, future economic benefits and advantage to shareholders.
    Section 5- Relationship of Agreement states: the relationship of the Parties established by this Agreement is that of independent contractors, and nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed to (i) give either party the power to direct and control the day-to-day activities of the other. Triumvirate knew this and was aware that if it did not act with due care its actions would interfere with this relationship and cause us to loose future economic values. Its negligence caused damage to shareholders in that the relationship was actually interfered with and disrupted. Actions were willful and negligent.

Typical legal damages for tortious interference include economic losses, if they are be proven with certainty, and mental distress. Additionally punitive damages may be awarded if malice on the part of the Triumvirate can be established. All can be proven.

Quartzview also is in 100% default of every milestone and commitment in the License Agreement. The Silicon Valley corporate structure failed to identify a single target of gold with its technology.

Contact me by phone (530) 287-3223 or email: mmeistermiller@gmail.com for any additional information, clarity or support.
    Regards, (written on July 31, 2019 and mailed to shareholders August 2, 2019)

Fred Cain
    Participant
    Fred Cain
    Participant

Group,

I recently had a very disquieting experience that I feel I need to make everyone aware of because it happened to me.

If anyone should receive a phone call from someone purporting to represent the Original Sixteen To One Gold Mine (other than the Mine’s office), do yourself a favor and politely and tactfully terminate the call as quickly as possible and hang up.

Do not become involved in a dialog or discourse with them. They do NOT represent either the mine nor shareholder interests. If you receive a voice mail or e-mail from anyone like that, ignore it. They are not on the up-and-up.

Regards,
    Fred M. Cain

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.