Home Forums 16 to 1 Mine Let’s back physical shares with physical gold

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Participant

GREETINGS to our new website.
    The FORUM began in the late 1990’s at origsix.com. Do to its age a modern website became necessary. Here it is; however all the transaction from origsix.com during the transition are not yet available on the site. Our original website will remain. Welcome and enjoy your journey with the oldest USA gold mining corporation. Participate using either or both sites.

Michael Miller
    Participant

About twenty months passed since an entry on this topic. A shareholder asked recently, “When will OAU finally seek real financing even at the cost of dilution?” It is a solid question except who are and what is “real financing.” Hans Kummerow started this thread on January 13, 2015. I replied the next day.

Here is how real financing should investigate and initiate with our Company. Establish a partnership with like-minded people or just handle it yourself. Place $3 million into the partnership on your terms with the other partners. Negotiate to enter into a limited partnership woith Original Sixteen to One Mine. Earn a GROSS gold payout thirty days after production in refined .999 fine AU. Other benefits can be included once the initial financing is returned, such as: right to purchase gold below spot, stock option.

Now, if there are any real financiers who lack a gold position or want to strengthen their existing one, call me. Once we affirm who you are, come to Alleghany and learn details about the most proven and underappreciated (financially) gold opportunity IN THE WORLD. If anyone knows one with greater upside related to risk, call me so I can join.

Michael Miller
    Participant

My email has a dozen investment/gold senders, which I quickly read until an article strikes my fancy. The following extract was from Investing News Network by Adrian Day. Mr. Day has been around the gold investment market a long time but less than I’ve been around the gold producing market. I wrote him decades ago and a note a year ago at the urging of a friendly investment/banker. Adrian never replied. Their mantra is predictable.

Day was asked: INN: Should we have a group of people that tells [gold producers] what they should be doing? This question upgraded my interest. I thought, how lovely, investment promoters wonder if they should start telling gold producers how to do their work. Sounded good to me to learn a fresh twist!

Adrian’s reply:

“I do like the idea, with a few caveats. The senior mining companies have had awful returns on the money that we (who are the we?) give them, not only over short term, but over long term Over the last 40 years, the gold-mining business has the second-worst returns of any industry in the world, and the worst was the airlines. In the gold-mining business you do have inherent difficulties. It’s a very, very capital-intensive business, it takes a long time after discovery, the odds of discovery are low. After discovery, before you put something into production, it’s a long time with environmental permits and everything else. Then once you’ve built the mine, you’ve sunk a billion dollars into Tanzania or something, the government can come along and say, “hey, now you’re here and you’ve spent the money, we’d like a little more of that.”
    I think the gold-mining managements have really exacerbated the problems by being pro-cyclical. Now, pro sounds like a good thing, but when you’re investing it’s a bad thing. The gold-mining companies, with few exceptions, typically have been overpaying for marginal properties at the top and then not buying at the bottom. Very few companies were buying anything in 2013, ‘14, ‘15 when the prices were low. Companies were on the edge of bankruptcy, you could’ve stolen projects, but companies were selling their own assets and reducing their debt. The time to take on debt is at the bottom but not at the top. You don’t take on debt at the top when things are expensive, to overpay.”

Compare his descriptions of gold mining companies or gold deposit situations with Original Sixteen to One Mine, Inc. The Tanzania reference can be global. You will find references in many TOPICS of the FORUM that tell details of the problems Mr. Day lists; however much analysists, promoters, puff the golden smoke into the public air, the marks continue to breathe deeply. As I wrote to Hans in Risk Management Strategies yesterday, I am a buyer of Sixteen to One on the open market higher than the last reported sale for reasons Mr. Day recognized that do not apply in Alleghany, California..

Michael Miller
    Participant

More information about the time stamp mentioned below.

If you live in Hungary, the time of posting on the FORUM is actual time. If you live in California as I do, it is nine hours different. So if you are in Chicago, it is seven hours. Sandor Holly, past director, is Hungarian and wrote me last night with the explanation.

Hans, I look forward in receiving your report, email is best. Where have all the spirited, adventurous and speculating capitalists gone? Our under financed operation became tediously old after the 2007-2008 financial collapse; however, few junior gold producers remain. We have.

The pattern of operating the Sixteen to One has a solid history going back over an 100 year history. We’ve blown that pattern and have been outside its proven success the past ten years. Last year was profitable, which is certainly better than a loss. What bothers me is the knowledge that the mine has many areas with positive evidence that mining them will bring forth one of those 5,000 to 10,000 ounce concentrations. Eight locations stand out. This means we must increase our crew. When we do hit a pocket, the result will be rewarding.

While more sophisticated technology for detection remains elusive, the Australian Mine Lab detector, which we bought last January has led the crew into new gold. We know it has increased the depth of identification. This means that most of the exposed vein with favorable geology and history must be re-examined. It’s a big vein system with miles of exposed vein to reexamine.

Economically speaking, the dynamics of scale of mining is working against us. We need some cash to buy more labor! We need a crew in each of those eight lip smacking underground areas of high probabilities. Even today, though, our crew can open up the right ground to mine several thousand ounces. We have done this before. Lady luck likes an honest gamble.

Our story is rock solid and appealing to anyone thinking about the future of gold. Pundits are speculating for increasing demand of gold in the coming years. We are doing okay with current prices but any increase helps. Most people with risk capital or excessive wealth must think about gold but shy away. Gold is a tricky asset, but then again knowledge is power. Original Sixteen to One Mine, Inc. shares the top tier with few companies owning under developed gold assets. I can prove it.

Hans Kummerow
    Participant

I have done what Mike has suggested to do a few days ago – I have reviewed the entire thread.

And now I have just finished doing, what I had suggested to do about 18 months ago.

I have drawn up an action plan for Origsix to pursue in 2017. It is not ready yet to be posted on this FORUM.

But I will send it to Mike for further review by himself and the Board.

Hans

Michael Miller
    Participant

Good afternoon to all of you. The time stamp on each Forum entry is nine hours ahead of reality no matter where you live. See the topic Clips from Alleghany. It says 12:00am October 28, 2016. California time of entry was 3:pm October 27, 2016. Love these computers!

Our web master lives in Hungary. We are experiencing difficulty in reaching him to make corrections. We’re working with a California firm to upgrade the website.

This morning I reviewed the FORUM topics and thought about moving this topic to Miscellaneous. I scrolled to the first entry by Hans Kummerow, who started the whole thing on January 13, 2915. I read his original thought, my answer and found it interesting enough to continue reading each entry to Gerald’s on March 22, 2016. I liked Hans’, Fred’s and Gerald’s thoughtful participation and decided this topic must continue. If you have a few minutes, please do what I did.

Hans now has an exclusive right to buy Sixteen to One quartz/gold for Europe. He has made proto types of jewelry and will be showing his intriguing designs tomorrow at the big gemstone show in Munich. He will be there on Friday, the pro-trader’s day. Hurrah for the effort. The Sixteen to One gemstone is in the class of rarity. To my knowledge Europeans have never seen it. Hans’ jewelry made pieces with a look never before created. They show the California gemstone as it has never been portrayed. Neither of us expects quick success but we expect success.

Hans, Fred, Gerald and I left this conversation wondering how to reach the right person to join us. The objective is to mine a lot of gold that likely exists beneath the ground in Alleghany. No one believes that the old timers got it all. Technology is a key but so far no one has developed the tools to help this high-grade mine. Adventure capital increases our success and diminishes the time to achieve success. Success is measured in a gold dividend and and increase in share value.

Where is that person or those people to hear our story? I

gerald vittitow
    Participant

i think a price of 0.09 is an insult to all owners of stock.

gerald vittitow
    Participant

i have 700 shares for sale at fidelity at limit of 0.47.someone who reads forum should be able to buy a few shares!

Michael Miller
    Participant

Hans,

Yes and a reply was sent moments ago. I look forward to your next email. Hurray for the Germans and its economy leading
    Europe and our American economy.

Hans Kummerow
    Participant

Hello Mike,

I have sent an E-Mail to you at mmeistermiller@gmail.com about two weeks ago. Did that E-Mail ever reach you?

Kind regards from Germany,

Hans W. Kummerow

Fred Cain
    Participant

Hans,

Well, I can say that your English is excellent ! I mean, words like “negotiating”, “spectacular” and maybe even “dealmakers” – those can be difficult words to translate!

To get our subject back on topic (my fault for the diversion), it is just really amazing to me all the different kinds of people from all walks of life who are interested in this mine.

Regards,
    Fred M. Cain

Fred Cain
    Participant

Hans,

I’m really impressed that so many Germans are fluent in English. They have certainly outdone Americans since very few Americans can speak or read German. (I can probably read better than I can speak).

But what concerns me is what does this imply for the future of the German language? Is that really a good thing? I’m not so sure.

Regards,
    Fred M. Cain

Hans Kummerow
    Participant

Fred,

The Germans have become global traders during the last decades and German dealmakers are travelling all over the place negotiating deals and signing deals. And usually, they are negotiating and signing in English language. Over here in Europe most people in business understand at least three languages. It is part of our everyday life. Nothing spectacular.

Kind regards from Europe,

Hans W. Kummerow

Hans Kummerow
    Participant

Thank you for your detailed response to my question Mike.

I agree that exposure of an Investment Opportunity to potential investors is a crucial issue. I also believe that language barriers between the American and the German investor scene do not pose a serious obstacle to any communication strategy because business oriented Germans speak English just like German today. They can read entries in this Forum without any problem.

The bottleneck is exposure. I shall write to you on that subject in a seperate message.

Kind regards from Germany,
    Hans W. Kummerow

Fred Cain
    Participant

Sehr interessante Ihrer Vorschag für das Forum auf Deutsche überzusetzen!

Wie viele auf unserm Forum können Deutsch? Ich kann etwas Deutsch aber nicht sehr gut !

Fred M. Cain

Michael Miller
    Participant

Hi Hans,
    I’ll answer your question below and offer thoughts on gold, gold mining and related areas of investment.

I like your phrase, “a more dynamic drive to win additional support from bystanders.” It acknowledges the existence of a dynamic and energetic drive in the past. It acknowledges that we have support by asking if I want additional support. It recognizes that others, maybe a few or maybe many are standing on the sidelines, not really in the game. I hope so.

What about translating our FORUM into the German language? This would be my first choice; however a financial adviser most likely would recommend the first additional language be Chinese. Would expanding the awareness to Germans that the oldest USA gold mining company seeks working capital to exploit its gold deposit pan out? I think the possibility is worth the risk.

Investors or gold hounds or gold speculators or people with a dream and some cash to put towards that dream have the opportunity to enter the small and limited stock market to grab some shares. This doesn’t meet our current needs. I want to sink a new shaft in the middle of our property. It is what mining companies do and this plan is well documented and studied. Our library has maps and records plus our miners have personal experiences in the northern end of our underground workings. This is not a guessing plan. It is solid, based on evidence.

I want to find hungry capital owned by a hungry man, a group of hungry people or a daring woman. The underlining requirement is they must have the temperament and resources to exercise the plan. In addition to my belief that together we will find a lot of gold, our project has large social benefits to America and the world. The natural resource industry is in the midst of trauma. It just depends what one reads to get the picture. The world cannot operate without the production of earth’s natural resources. Natural resource production is not a hot sexy topic and its discussions in the news are slight. So, where can I find these people capable of looking into Original Sixteen to One Mine, Inc.?

The next important question is: How can these people find me? Really, nothing else matters. There is so much information about our business in print. The details of putting investment capital into our company cannot be discussed in detail over the phone or in a venue like this website; however, this website has enough to get these people’s interest.

The selling price of gold is great. A $1,212 per ounce has plenty of room for us to run a profitable operation. It is positive. The risk of total loss can be mitigated with the issuance of negotiated preferred shares. This is positive. Will be find gold? This can best be answered by reviewing mining history, which spans 162 years, dating back to 1853. While this cannot be a provable fact, it is a most probable outcome.

As I wrote a month ago here in this topic, we could use some help about now.
    If anyone wants to contact me privately, please use mmeistermiller@gmail.com

Hans Kummerow
    Participant

Congratulations to our President for finally settling the Water Issue for good.

Is Origsix-Management now ready to kick-start a more replica handbags dynamic drive to win additional support from bystanders?

Fred Cain
    Participant

Michael,

Arrogant? Ah, that’d be a no. I don’t think you sound arrogant at all but rather being careful what you post on here is just common sense.

Mining is a difficult business. Kinda like farming. Sales and revenues can be high but expenses even higher still. Then there are all the legal issues. Mining just isn’t considered to be “politically correct” these days.

Your last sentence caught my eye, though. Not sure what you meant by that. I really mean to meet you someday. I just don’t know when I can get out to California. But, one of these days!

Regards,
    Fred M. Cain

Michael Miller
    Participant

Fred, my last sentence is, “Maybe we will just mine our way back to prosperity; however it sure will be more fun and profitable if someone steps in this business with us.” It is not meant to be oblique. I thought it rather straight forward, not evasive but in a direct line to my history and the mine’s. Our histories are well documented in this web site; however it is my error (which I continue to do) of understatement. I despise the record of small cap mining companies when it comes to press releases and claims by management. Even many successful and unsuccessful writers, investment advisers and analysts proclaim incidental events as somehow great accomplishments. It is a continuous flow of BS to excite the modestly informed public about gold mining. It seems to work but is not my style.

So, for the modest number of readers of this FORUM, the last sentence of the 01/31/2015 clip will be rewritten. Maybe no one will take an interest in joining our hunt for gold in the properties we own outright. It sure will speed the process, make a lot of money from the gold we find and sell and also be rewarding in becoming a member of the team igniting the 21st century California gold rush. Oh, it will also be a fun adventure.
    But our history is replete with the absence of taking outside money, when times are tough. I’m a piss poor money raiser. Instead, we have kept alive by mining gold. So, instead of writing, “Maybe we will just mine our way back to prosperity”, I now write, “We will mine our way back to prosperity.” It is an historical truth over the past thirty years.

I realize that followers on FORUM lost interest: Scoop, Michael Miller, and the other frequent writers took a break. I’m glad you stayed the course, Fred. I did not lose interest. I chose to avoid hype and tell what happens instead of writing speculatively. Maybe I should loosen up. I’ll give it a try.
    The Sixteen to One has proven gold targets that we allowed to be submerged or failed to access. This will change in March, due to the underground work we have been doing the past two plus years. The horrendous legal attack by a California water board (filing a claim for $2.1 million) engulfed my time, consumed scarce money and presented a barrier to most for financial help. It will be settled in February. We prepared an in-depth look into Original Sixteen to One Mine, Inc., plans for the future. Our powder is dry and our team is hungry. Do we need a little help from our friends? Yes, we sure could use it right about now. Nevertheless, we will mine our way back to prosperity because there may be no other choice on the horizon.

My paternal grandfather, Reid Miller, had an interesting career. Born in Sacramento, California, his father and grandfather were bankers in Sacramento (D.O. Mills Bank). They ran the business as the Secretary and Treasurer. Reid took a job at the Midas Gold Mine as accountant. He later bought the Red Bluff newspaper. When I was going through my dad’s desk, I found an article and a note signed by some guy named Josh Billings, a friend of Reid’s. Josh wrote, “Consider the postage stamp; its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.” Joaquin Miller was another writer in California. (There is a Joaquin Miller junior high school in Sacramento.) He said it another way, “Brave admiral, say but one good word; what shall we do when hope is gone? The words leapt like a leaping sword: Sail on! Sail on! and on!”

The Sixteen to One mine joins a few great mines in the Sierra Nevada Mountain gold belt. While there is little activity, some owners stick to the one thing they know: produce gold. This attitude reflects the perseverance of another American Abraham Lincoln who wrote: “Hold on with a bulldog grip, and chew and choke as much as possible.”

Hans, I agree with you as well but you must honor our position of caution. It is because of our 103 year history, we have a plan for today. Germans know historical relevance as well as my English ancestors knew what to do.. The Meister brothers (maternal great great grandparent) came to California from Germany for the lure of gold and opportunity. They tried and quickly turned away. They stayed and found gold in building wagons, trains and cars in Sacramento.

My house that I built in Alleghany 38 years ago is riddled with woodpecker holes. They were particularly annoying early in the morning as they tapped away. The woodpeckers are endangered so I will not shoot them. Even the woodpecker owes its success to the fact that he uses his head and keeps pecking away until he finishes the job he starts. Gold mining in California is not finished.

Michael Miller
    Participant

There is a plan. It will not be detailed to the public for reasons as those in other businesses do not reveal sensitive strategies or tactics; however it can be discussed in private conversations with qualified people. Sounds a little arrogant?

Think again. I have mine development plans priced down to the track spikes. I have corporate plans solidified by directors and consultants and professionals in a variety of fields. What I do not have is a list of men or women mentally and financially able to make an effort to view them.

Maybe we will just mine our way back to prosperity; however it sure will be more fun and profitable if someone steps in this business withus.

David Ingraham
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Have not been on your forum for a long time, but I do have to agree with Hans. Those who want to invest are concerned as how you plan to mine and what to expect for your effort. That would be the prospectus of your future.

Hans Kummerow
    Participant

Mike,

I agree with the eight points you have outlined below. And would like to add two more points.

Ninth: Our 103 years old company needs a concise plan for action. A written outline which corporate goals shall be pursued in 2015, 2016 and 2017 and which resources shall be employed to achieve these goals within a reasonable degree of probability.

Tenth: As soon as we have our action plan, we need to tell the world about
    that plan. Only by spreading the word about our plan we will be able to start the dynamics of selfsustaining processes that will focuse on the achievement of those plans. And if the plan is sound then the results will be sound too.

In difficult times it is well worth to look at what we have already got to make things happen.

Well we have got a glorious past and an experienced Director and President who can write the action plan and seek Board Approval to go ahead with that plan.

What do I have to make things happen?

Well, I have an established German Publishing Operation with established distribution channels. I could publish a book in German language on the 100 year history of Origsix and its action plan to win another 100 years of hard rock mining in Nothern California.

The only support I would need from Origsix is the action plan for 2015-2017 and an accompaning letter from the President to the German readers.

If sales should exceed 1000 copies I shall make a royalty payment of 1,00 US$ for every additional copy sold. In addition you will get two pages of free advertising space at the end of the book.

Let us kick-start a dynamic process now. And let us see in about three years, where these dynamics will have taken us.

Hans W. Kummerow

Michael Miller
    Participant

With this topic and discussions, an idea for whacking the Sierra Nevada gold deposit via its only commercial active mine is growing. If you are a new reader, a plethora of information exists on our web site. You will gain an understanding of how and why our Company is the last one standing in California’s Sierra Nevada gold fields. You may even agree with most that it is one hell-of-gold mine-gold-mine. In the likely need for us to obtain funds from other, not from gold production, this topic is evolving. Eight points are becoming clear in my mind:

First: knowledge and beliefs exist the Sixteen to One will become a producing asset with value beyond the present;

Second: capitalized with Thirty Million shares authorized and 13,399,505 shares outstanding, it is positioned for expansion;
    Third: by design, it ignores its public market value due to the priority of operating its properties first, which results in an unbelievable market cap value based on minimal stock transactions and no stock manipulations.

Fourth: An influx of working capital will likely reverse the economic dynamic of scale formula in effect for the past decade; however the method of encouraging risk capital to obtain the investment is elusive.

Fifth: the issuance of a preferred stock will both interest investors by narrowing risk and be true to shareholders as anti-dilutive to their beliefs.

Sixth: a yet to be percent of gold bullion will be impounded in kind for a pro rata distribution to common shareholders by director decree.

Seventh: preferred stock will secure the working capital investment with three covenants. These covenants are: (a) upon any liquidation of the company, proceeds will be applied first to a buyback of preferred stock; (b) a yet-to–be-determined preferential percent of gold bullion will be allotted to the preferred stock holders to recover its purchase. It could be set at X amount below spot price; (c) a formula to convert preferred shares to common shares will be offered.

Eighth: time is truly of the essence. Gold mining can be a lengthy process from concept to production and profit. No reasons exist for Sixteen to One to re-invent the process. It has a realistic pattern for success. One must decide what “success” means. For our Company it means rewarding its owners with another 100 years of gold.

Well, Hans, and anyone else following the course of this mining adventure, ideas and people with a financial interest please continue this discussion or contact me. Time is important because gathering miners, management, supplies, equipment and more plus some of the necessary dead work to get gold targets in sight takes an effort to do it right.

Additions beyond the above eight points are welcomed. It has taken me a many years to put this package together. It is ready now for the last ingredient. Help is needed to get this underway.

Hans Kummerow
    Participant

Michaels remarks reflect the finest virtues in corporate responsibility: Thoughtful consideration of a proposed major change in policy, based on several decades of experience in the trade.

Nevertheless I would like to argue my case in one more detail.

Having studied the Fiscal Report for 2013 and assuming that there has been no significant change in 2014 it seems to me, that a near term influx of working capital will be more important in 2015 than during the years behind us.

To my knowledge there are many companies who are declaring dividend payments although they are carrying debt on their balance sheets. It is a game of adequate proportions – not a matter of conflicting principles.

In absolute numbers the debt figure on our balance sheet is low now. And it is owed to friendly parties. In my opinion management has been very successful in eliminating the much higher debt, that the company has carried in the past.

The time has come to attract additional investments into treasury stock at a reasonable price by introducing a dividend policy in real gold.

The resulting capital influx may resolve two issues at the same time. It may provide working capital and eliminate remaining debt. Therefore I would like to ask the board to look at the bottom line of the proposed policy change and not worry too much about priorities in the employment of funds.

Michael Miller
    Participant

The thoughts expressed below are intriguing. Allow me to go back to some history before I comment.
    From its inception in 1911, Sixteen to One owners conducted a generous dividend payment to owners. All agreed and the documentation of this is well established. Two events upset this rhythm: USA fixing the price of gold and the economic turmoil after WWII. Nevertheless dividends continued during and after the war. Gold production made these payments possible. Inflated costs of supplies and labor during the 1950’s undermined the few remaining gold producers in the United States until only two commercial operations remained: Homestake in Lead, South Dakota and Sixteen to One in Alleghany, California. The Alleghany mine continues its corporate payroll until 1965, when it ceased. Employees took over the operation until the federal government liberated the buy/selling of gold on December 31, 1974. The Lead operation closed about a dozen years ago. The global giant Barrick bought Homestake and melted it into its company. Financial consequences were the cause of America losing its gold production capability. It was not the depletion of its gold deposits.

Jumping forward to August 7, 1995, when a dividend of $.05 per share was announced. It was paid September 10th on 3,362,491 shares. I had to convince our excellent directors to declare a dividend. Their reasoning was sound, rock solid. That money, put to use internally, would increase shareholders value more than the dividend. I also knew that this could be true; however my vision was long range. Returning the Company to its extraordinary record of dividends was my goal. I wanted to learn the dividend process. It would also defy all those phony exploration gold promoters. The Sixteen to One is something special. (All those companies are gone now and many small gold listed companies today don’t have a prayer to ever produce gold let alone pay a dividend.)

Before we can announce a dividend payment our company must be debt free. It was debt free for many years and I must say it is a joy to run a debt free gold mine. This is a goal. It will be achieved in one or all of three ways: production, gold detection improvements and an influx of working capital. A primary reason to regain an open share buy/sell market is to allow owners an exit and non-shareholders an entry. A secondary benefit is to allow the Company to consider its treasury stock to obtain working capital for exploration and development and acquisitions. Having said this, it is also my intentions to someday, when conditions warrant it, to resume dividends. My history affirms this. I want to do what Ranchers (a silver producer years ago run by a great visionary, Maxie Anderson) did. He gave his shareholders a dividend in silver. Ours will be in gold as it has additional good financial consequences for its recipients.

We can do what the entry below suggests, that is putting aside a specific amount of inventory that must be retained for distribution to shareholders. We just are not there yet.

Hans Kummerow
    Participant
    Hans Kummerow
    Participant

It has been a customary approach by economists in the past to look at the true value of a state’s GNP as a function of the true value of it’s fully transferable currency.

The same approach is customary if the true market-value of any publicly traded company is expressed as the CAP, the number of shares outstanding multiplied by the current share price.

As far as the pros and cons of a listing at an established stock exchange like NYSE are concerned it seems to me that the discussion about having OSTO stock listed, should be terminated for good. The reason being, as a veritable gold producer, OSTO stock could be backed by real gold.

It would be up to the Board to prepare an Amendment of the Articles of Association for the 2015 shareholder’s meeting. For instance by adding a clause, that 10% of all gold produced will be directly set aside for the “joint shareholder’s metal account”.

By establishing such a dividend policy, the bottom line of the Sixteen to One Balance sheet would be unique, because shareholder’s equity would not only be expressed in fiat terms, but also in onces of gold.

Such a change would achieve several important goals at very little cost:

The shares could always be sold at the actual gold value of a share certificate and we would not need a market place like a stock exchange

Shareholders would be attracted who are interested in a long term hard asset investment

We would get a lot of press coverage and additional interest in our company

The shareholder’s joint metal account would not be taxed until any metal is actually sold for cash.

Could the Board kindly check, whether such action could be legally pursued in the State of California?

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.