Home Forums 16 to 1 Mine New Forum – Back in Business?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

David & Group,

Yes, the mine has changed hands and has been acquired by “Quartzview”. However, it’s not clear to me whether the mine is still actually operating or not. Since there now seems to be such a dearth of information, I have to assume that it is not operating and has been closed – perhaps permanently.

I hope that I’m wrong on that assumption, but things are not looking good.

Regards,
    Fred M Cain
    Topeka, IN (Shareholder)

David Ingraham
    Participant

My real name is now on this forum, used to be Idavid. I have been following the activities of this mine for over 15 years. It has been very kind of fellows participation of various mining ventures of discussion. I had hoped that a mining resurge would happen for this historical gold reserve. It would be a boon for the local economy for which my family is part of. So i am curious. Has the mine changed ownership? What are the future production planes? I hope to continue sharing our thoughts on this forum, Thank you all for allowing me to join in on this forum.

Best regard David Ingraham

US4AU
    Participant

Thanks Fred and a great topic.I like the old FORUM for many reasons but was not active. Its history survives her and maybe those writers will surface. Let’s hope it happens.

Wayne Kirk
    Participant

Thanks for the up date Fred. I had figured that the web pages were gone forever.

Fred Cain
    Participant

I had long given up on this forum and continued to use the one on the old website until that site was taken down.

When I tried to register for the new forum, it prompted me that “registration is closed”.

Well, just for Kicks and Cheerios, I tried to log in under my old credentials. I was amazed that it worked! Evidently, all the people who were registered for the old forum on the old website, got dragged to the new one!

So, it looks like we might be back in business.

Regards,
    Fred M Cain

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.